For many of us, the holiday season is a busy time. Perhaps this year you find yourself with the flexibility in your schedule to arrange the plastic surgery procedure you’ve been wanting. If so, congratulations! The fall and winter seasons are perfect for plastic surgery. Read more about that below. If you have any questions about scheduling an aesthetic treatment, surgical or non-surgical, please call the practice of board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Siamak Agha at 949-644-2442.
Here are several of the reasons why it’s a great time to get aesthetic surgery:
- Easier to resist the lure of the beach. It’s a little more common to stay away from the beach during winter, except for on the really warm days here and there. Even when you do go to the beach, you may opt to relax in a lounge chair while wearing a comfortable cover-up. You may plan far fewer days in your bikini. Save the best beach days of summer for when you are fully healed from surgery.
- Relax in Newport Beach’s warm, comfortable climate. Let’s face it: California has some of the best weather around! That’s why we call it home. Even though temps get a little chilly this time of year – especially in the early morning and at night – it’s still warm and beautiful all winter long. The warm, easygoing climate can feel very refreshing and comfortable while you take it easy after surgery. A cold, harsh winter can be a little less convenient when you’re trying to relax.
- Look into the potential to combine recovery time with holiday time off. The length of downtime varies. Tummy tuck surgery is at one end of the spectrum with up to two weeks of downtime, while you may find yourself back to work quickly after liposuction or breast augmentation. In all cases, some time off of work is called for after plastic surgery. Some people find it easier to combine built-in holiday time with their recoveries. Rest and recuperate, then go back to the office after New Year’s with your results ready to show off.
- Enjoy completely finalized results by spring and summer. By getting plastic surgery this winter, you’ll be ready for bikini season next year. Whether you are rejuvenating your breasts, body or face, the final look will manifest in time for summer vacation and summer travel, as well as the best beach months.
- Treat yourself this season. As parents, busy professionals and modern Americans, most of us do a lot for our families and our careers. It’s easy to forget that you, too, deserve to do something that’s just for you every once in a while. Think of this time as an opportunity to give yourself the holiday gift of rejuvenation. When you look and feel your best, it can provide the boost you need in order to shine in all areas of your life.
Scheduling in Newport Beach that Works For You
Ready to take the next step to achieving your beautification or rejuvenation goals? Please call the practice of experienced, skilled plastic surgeon Dr. Siamak Agha at 949-644-2442. We’ll arrange a consultation for you so you can talk to Dr. Agha about your goals.